*my mom calls ur mom* hi i just called to tell you that your son didnt reblog my sons selfie? um no lorraine. you listen here, if you want to come to my tupperware party you better get your son in check. also your blueberry cobbler should not have won the state fair competition. goodbye lorraine.
Is anyone else completely terrified by the concept that you could, someday, meet someone who actually genuinely wants to spend the rest of their life in love with you?
damn girl are you liquid eyeliner because i have no idea what i’m supposed to do with you and i’m kinda scared
just wing it
tumblr spelt backward is rlbmut and if you put it in google translate it would change it to rummut which in finnish means drums and if you translate drums into chinese it says 鼓 which also means kettle and a kettle is hot and what else is also hot? yes that’s right HELL coincidence? i think noT
guys come on i researched things on google translate for this
2,000 Followers! Thank you! The Rules:
- You must be following me
- Reblog or Like this post as much as you want (please avoid spamming your followers though)
- The winner will choose one of the above books (in paperback format)
- The book will be sent via The Book Depository
- The Giveaway is international!
- The winner will be chosen on January 10th. Please keep your ask box open. If you do not reply within 24hrs, I will choose a new winner
When my sister was little, she had an imaginary friend called Jackie. One Sunday, my great aunt was over and my sister came in, announced to the room that Jackie fell down the stair and died, and left. My great auntie calmly looked up and said “how did she know about that?” Apparently, my great auntie had a little brother called Jack (her mother, who died a little before my sister was born, called him Jackie) and when he was 7, he fell down the stairs, banged his head and died.